Disabled Employment New Zealand
Disability Employment New Zealand
Disabled people are less likely to be employed than the general population or other minorities. Employment for disabled people is often limited by opportunity and employers attitudes rather than disability.
Although one in five working age people in New Zealand have some form of disability, most have little or no barrier to working in some kind of paid employment given the right support. Many highly capable New Zealanders could be part of the workforce if barriers to their employment were removed. 74% of disabled people want to work. This website will help remove barriers.
Jason's Lawn Mowing Service's Whangarei
Jason's Lawn Mowing Services I want to offer you a service that is a lot better than most mowing franchises.
My prices are:
* $20 for a small lawn
* $40 for the first hour
* $50 for the 2nd hour
* $25 for every hour after that.
* $10 to take away the grass for you. (it takes longer to; mow using this process and it will cover my travel costs to diposing your grass clippings).
* Free Quotes: but I must see your lawn first
My services include:
* cutting all the edges with a weedeater/linetrimmer
* I can catch the grass or mulch the lawn upon the customers request.
* I will finish by blowing your paths and driveways clean.
Contact Me Jason Boyle 021 0821 0626